Here at 7 Wellness and Massage Center, your well-being is our highest priority! There have been some concerns among you all about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the various variants. We want to share some of the steps we are taking every day to keep clients, guests, and employees well and healthy. Since we are registered as a ‘healthcare facility,’ we are taking swift action in regards to the recent updates with the virus. Please see a list of our proactive measures we are taking to ensure safety and compliance at our facility;
- After every session, linens are removed and replaced in the treatment room. This includes all sheets, towels, and the cover for the head rest. Clean linens are stored in closed cabinetry.
- Lotion bottles, skin care product bottles, and all equipment are wiped down and properly disinfected.
- Objects that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, door handles, massage stools and tables, counter tops, and cabinets are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Our air pads and filters are changed regularly according to manufacturer’s directions.
- We will be locking the door in between sessions to limit frequent visitation.
- Employees must thoroughly wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 second before and after touching guests or members, before touching clean linens, and after visiting the bathroom.
- Employees are not allowed to come to work presenting any flu-like symptoms and temperature checks are conducted on-site.
Finally, we are frequently reviewing recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as the requirements in place from our Governor. If any closures are necessary, it will be posted on our corporate website and a mass email will be sent to all of our clients. For more information about any other concerns please contact the community health line at (406)-255-8400. Thank you for your continued trust in 7 Wellness and Massage Center! Although we are a small business, we always pride ourselves in doing the best for our clients and their well-being! For any specific questions, including upcoming appointments and in-clinic procedures, please reach out to us at 406-696-3908 or at our email address. You can also contact us quickly on our online contact page.
Remember HEALTH IS WEALTH! We appreciate you all!
Maryah Jackson, B.S., LMP
7 Wellness and Massage Center
1629 Ave D Ste C8, Billings, Montana, 59102
P: 406-696-3908 E:email@example.com